Thursday, October 25, 2012

Around Town



Just thought I'd share what I've seen around town lately. Most items I've passed on but I love showing you all the potential that vintage items hold. Running short on time so I'll post tomorrow on how these are used.

 HUGE faux bamboo mirror! To die for price!......I passed :(
I'm not sure your thoughts but this was molded plastic and I just don't think it seems that substantial. Painted this guy could be a beaut. I really need to have measurements handy. I've been searching for a non-typical mirror for our bathrooms and this would've been great. Only problem is without dimensions I figured it was too tall to fit under our wall mounted light fixture. Oh, well.

 If you have hear or SEEN brass is coming back in a big way. I thought these bow and tassel brass sconces would look great in our master bath on either side of the oval mirror we have. At $3.93 for the pair I'm thinking I should have swung for these.


 Spotted these sweet vintage Ferragamo navy snakeskin flats. I know you're thinking I got these, right??
 I passed. I know I know...they were more worn in person and the bottom was black foam. Pretty none the less.
LOVE LOVE LOVED this long sofa. It had a slight curve and the tufting was gorgeous. Fabric was in ok condition but looked a little dirty and maybe for some reason I have a recollection that it had a smell. Anywho, it would be fab recovered.


I'm just now decorating our house for fall. Nothing like a looming Halloween party to get you rear in gear. So needless to say I was stoked when I spotted these heirloom pumpkins last night at WALMART. I was floored! And the price...ahhhh Wally-world can't be beat.  I did my own little take on this month's Southern Living Spread. If only I had a entry like this to work with!

 
Anyone else find any fun treasures lately?? I'd love to hear/see!

XOXO, 
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment